Wednesday, February 27, 2013

SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR

Have you made plans for your summer vacation? Is this the year where you want to try something different for a change? I know that sometimes when I do not have any plans for the summer, and I do not hear of any summer news from anyone I know, or any other kind of outreach, or bulletin, be it through personal interaction or online, I tend to find myself in a very lost place. For those of you who know what I am talking about, well, I am talking to you! Right now, I am going to help you out, and find you so that you will not be lost anymore.

I have some great opportunities for you. On Saturday, March 9, 2013, from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. Everett Middle School (located in 450 Church Street, between 17th and 18th Street) is hosting a SUMMER RESOURCE FAIR! This is a great time for our young people to get involved! During this Resource Fair, you will get information about various camps, classes, and teen programs that are happening this summer.

Sounds fun huh? If you are going there through public transportation: MUNI underground: F, J  (at 16th and Church), or K, L, M (Church Station). If you will be going through Bus: 22 or 33. Lastly, if you are taking BART: 16th Street Station

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment