Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Experiences! New Challenges!

This grantee cycle I am a program officer to my own school's LEAD program. Last cycle I was a program officer for the Arab and Muslim Awareness group who dealt with stereotypes in different schools, but this cycle is going to be completely different, not only for me but for all of the YEFAB members. We all will face new challenges that will help up grow as leaders. For me personally, the challenges I will be facing will allow me to better separate my personal and business life because I will be working with my friends who run the LEAD program. I will also learn how to work with my colleague Vee outside of the office because she is also a program officer for LEAD. Many of the other YEFAB members will also have to face this challenge of working efficiently together outside the office environment. We all will have new experiences with this cycle and with new experiences come new challenges, but with challenge come growth. We as YEFABers have a lot of experiencing and growing to do this cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment