Thursday, May 2, 2013

AWESOME SITE-VISIT



         

            On Tuesday, April 23, Christian and I were finally able to meet the wonderful youth leaders of Project WHAT!. That day the youth leaders and their adult ally met at the Main Library to discuss some of the final things needed for their summit. Throughout the meeting, the youth leaders were always on task by contributing their ideas to making the summit even better. Although they were discussing about logistical things, the atmosphere in the room was still very light and happy. There were jokes and laughter throughout the meeting which made the time fly by. I enjoyed seeing how comfortable everyone was with one another as if they are one big, happy family.   


            During this meeting Christian and I were able to see how diligent and passionate the youth leaders of this project really are. Everyone had great input and was really supportive of one another. I am really glad that I was finally able to put faces onto the amazing youth who are behind this project. I still cannot believe their summit is happening in a couple of weeks. All the youth leaders have worked so hard in producing this summit and I am very excited to see their hard work pay off!











No comments:

Post a Comment