Friday, April 12, 2013

That's Not Love Talent Show Site Visit

On March 31st, of 2013, I visited one of our grantee's, That's Not Love Talent Show. The goal of their program is to educate San Francisco about domestic violence. They hope to show this through a talent show and a play. The talent show will be held on June 21st, and the play will be held on July 13th. As I came in, I was welcomed by their whole group where we all introduced ourselves! We than carried on into their activities where I observed how they ran their meetings

Overall I was excited about how their project was turning out and was pleased with the progress that was made! They made their meetings exciting by playing a game called Chubby Bunny due to the holiday of Easter. Exciting as it was, they were very focused with their work.Throughout this visit, I observed them working on and discussing their outreach, and practicing their play which was very interesting! Come to their events on the dates mentioned above! More details will be available as they come. I am very excited to visit them again and had a very pleasant first site visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment